XX-Large Humidifier System
Capacity**: Volumes 500 - 2000 CUBIC feet (length x width x HEIGHT)***
Many factors influence the capacity you'll need. PLEASE READ NOTES BELOW **
Type: Manual fill evaporative humidifier (with Habitat Monitor ® Control)
Dimensions: 14" L x 22" W x 24" H
Output: Evaporative Rating = 12 gallons/ day
Reservoir: 5 gallons (uses ordinary water; distilled or filtered recommended)
Additional Product Information
Analog dials retain settings through power outages.
Add our Bacteriostatic water treatment to help control bacteria and algae build-up in your evaporative humidifier.
Click here for replacement bottle, cap and float rod assembly.
• Includes the Habitat Monitor ®, preset for your use (See full description of features and specifications.)
• Humidifier control set point is easily programmed by user
• Humidity (and temperature) continuously measured and displayed
• Humidity controlled to within 1% (+ or -) of set point
• On board alarms for high and low humidity (and temperature)
• Alarm to indicate empty reservoir or possible malfunction if humidifier runs continually for 2 hours
• Supplemental fans available
• Replacement wicks available
** ACTUAL capacity depends on:
1) VOLUME of space (multiply LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT --- MUST include HEIGHT!!) (CUBIC feet NOT square feet)
2) Ambient climate (desert or mountainous regions require higher capacity units)
3) Room construction (open or poorly sealed rooms require higher capacity units)
4) Is there heat or a/c? (the introduction of hot or cold dry air requires higher capacity units)
*** VOLUME = Cubic feet= length x width x HEIGHT (NOT square feet) Measure your space. Be sure to multiply by the height also.